Tuesday, November 3, 2009

10/5/2006 The Nipple Piercing Story

Today, I thought I'd have gotten all of my head on straight. With one needle and a lot of booze, surely I'd have found all of the answers.


I have not had the adrenaline rush I've craved for 10 months. Ink or piercing. One of these must serve as a fix.


For the fourth day of October, the 14 gauge needle was to be my savior. I hope Raul gets some promotion from my choice.


My sisters were scared about my actions, and that's before they knew I wanted the kanji tat of "To die young", and showering unbeknown to a "boil order". I should have realized with every rush there is a crash.


I made my best efforts with a new girl at Al's. She was beyond totally cool. Hopefully my company didn't cost her too much. Again I receive the, "Hang in there, it will all work out," as she told me I was so much like her current boyfriend.


Oh for the age of chivalry. Kick the dude's ass and the "girl is mine."
This is what I got from a good friend Monday. This is what I've been getting from my best friends for 3 years.


That or, you gotta be an asshole.


I went and gave my all today, but no matter the needs I fulfill, I am still left craving more.


I just want to find someone who will give back as much as I put out, and after seeing all those I work harder than get that, I can't stand to put out my best without reward.


I do have to apologize to the girl tonight. For not knowing me at all, you gave a shit. You gave all you could to help me feel good. Thanks.


I just wish I could always count on that at the end of each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment